[Coco] Re: Re: Re: Left/Right handed DoD playing...

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 13:59:01 EST 2004

Well then you must get very strong by the end of level 2. Im a pure wimp
right now. The Knights are giving me a hard time.
Maybe I just don't type as accurate as I used too.

Did you ever try some of the hacked saved games that give you super strength
and endurance? I remember having lots of fun with those.:)

Charlie

"William Astle" <lost at l-w.net> wrote in message
news:41910FD0.3060202 at l-w.net...
> Charlie wrote:
> > Ah, the Wizards image is on 4..... I'm getting there again. So far I'm
> > working over level 2. I wish I had the time I did when I was younger :-)
>
> Nah. The image is on 3. You kill it to get to 4. :)
>

> > Charlie
> >
> > "William Astle" <lost at l-w.net> wrote in message
> > news:419108B6.1090803 at l-w.net...

> > the

> > 4th.
> >
> >>That's the rub with the 4th level - you can't climb back up to the 3rd.
> >>You have to do the climb back up/down between 1st/2nd or 2nd/3rd.
> >>Getting to the 4th level requires killing the wizard's image, not
> >>something terribly reversible.
> >>
> >>Oh, I always did the A L thing. I found it somewhat easier when in a
> >>hurry because it alternated hands for each of the four characters and
> >>allowed me to get the commands in faster without my fingers getting in
> >>the way. (I found the keys too small/close together for my fingers.)

in

news:20041108.222448.1764.1.elderpav at juno.com...