[Coco] Re: missing in cocochat

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 08:18:20 EST 2004

Hi Bob_dev. I always wondered if there is a way to protect the phone (DSL)
line coming into the home.
All my other computer stuff is plugged into UPS units, but there the phone
line is. Naked into the modem :-)

Charlie

"Bob Devries" <bdevries at gil.com.au> wrote in
message news:003001c4c62e$43b70680$0701a8c0 at master...