[Coco] Re: DoD Left or right handed?

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 15:19:18 EST 2004

In a message dated 11/8/04 8:22:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
chazbeenhad at hotmail.com writes:

> Also on the upper levels, the shield can be very helpful. When monsters line
>  up on you, save your strength by finishing off snakes and club wielding
>  trolls with your shield. This will leave you with plenty of strength to
>  swing the sword at the knights and axe wielding trolls.

Hah!  My kid and I thought we were pretty slick, to have discovered that you
could bash spiders and other lesser critters to death with the shield!
Probably found it by accident, attacking with the "wrong" hand :-)

Didn't know it would put less load on your heart, though.  --Mike K.