[Coco] Re: Available: Quest for Thelda Manual

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 10:27:23 EST 2004

Thats great Manny. I think I'll do the same with a bunch of manuals I have.
I have most of the Sundog CoCo3 games, Sinistaar, Warrior King, and the
likes. Also I'll scan others like Gantelet II and Darn Marbles.

Good idea.

Charlie

"Mannequin*" <mannslists at invigorated.org> wrote in
message news:20041106085400.6cfaf0cb.mannslists at invigorated.org...
> Hi all!
>
> I now have the manual for "The Quest for Thelda" up and online. It's in
PDF