[Coco] The CoCo hits the media again!

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Fri Nov 5 01:18:25 EST 2004

At 01:48 PM 11/4/2004, you wrote:
>Everyone on this list may be interested to checkout the latest issue of
>Armchair Arcade, an excellent online magazine about retro gaming.
>
>Go to   http://www.armchairarcade.com

I found your bio very interesting.  You and I shared the same dreams and
coding habits.  I was also a bedroom game author, but my little list of
shorties is no match to your line-up.  I feel the pain knowing how many
hours of dedication and sleepless nights it took to create some of those
jewels (trust me).

I also wrote BASIC and ML programs in my school notebooks in the back of
class, and everywhere else I had some free time long before I even owned my
first computer, a CoCo 2.  And to this very day, I carry scribble paper in
my pocket to jot ideas down on when I get them.  I've done this since the 80's.

I look forward to reading your 2nd article, and hopefully more.

--
Roger Taylor