[Coco] Marianne Banerjee (1967-2004)

Tony Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Fri May 28 17:47:06 EDT 2004

Aaron,

I am so sorry.  I know you have and will hear that many times over, but I must say it.  Please know that we will be including you and Jacob, and the rest of your near and extended family in our prayers.  May God grant you his strength and Peace as you go through the oncoming days.

Tony & Lyn Podraza

-- Aaron Banerjee <spam_proof at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
  Sorry for the off-topic post, but I have some bad news.  My wife,
Marianne, and mother of probably one of the younger coconuts (Jacob, my
3 1/2 year old son, who likes playing with a small BASIC program I wrote
), was found dead at her home in Shelby Township, MI on May 14, 2004.
Officially, the cause of death was "non-epileptic seizure".  My belief is
that the "seizure" was only part of the problem.
  Jacob knows that something is seriously wrong, but is really too young
to understand -- today.  Sorry for the bad news.
            - Aaron