[Coco] Re: Jim's COCO Page

Wintermute bbs at nitemarecafe.com
Fri May 28 09:40:24 EDT 2004

I work at an ISP, and every now and then, a hosting customer will make
changes to their website and totally break things without having a copy
of the original site, so the WayBack Machine comes in really handly
sometimes. It has been there as long as I can remember. I think it's
changed hands a few times, but each time it seems to get a little
better. Used to be that it didn't archive any media at all, now a lot of
sites come up with all their graphics intact. I can't even imagine how
much resources the thing must take, because it generally keeps several
versions of a page archived. The link I posted for Jim's page was simply
the last one in the archive. There were several other dates listed when
I did the search.

Rod Barnhart