[Coco] Re: Hello All

Donald dcathcart at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri May 28 07:17:16 EDT 2004

Hi,

Sorry for the long time between posts, but I have been busy moving to a new
location as well as moving some of my mothers possessions.

I would like to direct this email to a Robert Emery and would like to know
if this is the same Robert Emery who lives in Greenwood and has a son named
Ryan who goes to Pine Ridge School.

If so, Hello! It's a small world. My step-son is David and he and your son
are friends. I understand you are like me, Computers first and life second!

I hope to hear from you via this newsgroup!

Don Cathcart