[Coco] request for OS9 manual page scans

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Thu May 27 19:32:16 EDT 2004

Bob,

>>From the OS-9 users manual, I need pages 3-30 and 3-31 of the "OS-9 Windowing
>System" section. I'm not picky about the format, as long as it's legible.

I know there is a copy on os9archive (I think in the rsdos incoming
section somewhere). if you can't find it there I have a copy here in the
archive I'm doing (contributed by Stephen Fischer) The thing is you
probably want the whole section since there were various printings of the
manual and the page numbers may not match up correctly through various
printings. For example, the scans that Stephen did do not match with the
manual I have (later printting). Ain't life fun?

Dean