[Coco] Re: Re: [Color Computer] Re: Hello All (Auto-discard notification) (Auto-discard notification)

alsplace at pobox.com alsplace at pobox.com
Thu May 27 11:36:14 EDT 2004

Charlie,

Then all you need is Carl's DEFEATER program (which was sold for awhile
by my old company, Sub-Etha Software).  It, with some knowledge (it's
not possible to fully automate it), can read and create the protected
tracks used by CoCo games.  Carl has never found a CoCo disk he could
not recreate using it.

I will see if I can make it available again -- I still have an
inventory of them, I think, with manuals.

     -- Allen