[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Re: Hello All (Auto-discard notification)

alsplace at pobox.com alsplace at pobox.com
Thu May 27 11:19:19 EDT 2004

Heh.

Mr. Carl England (of "Defeater" and "Super Boot" fame) has successfully
backed up a protected disk to an emulator disk image (not for MESS of
Jeff's emulator, but for ... er, what's the other CoCo emulator
actually called?).  So, if all goes well, Carl is indeed going to let
us save all these protected games in emulator-playable fashion.