[Coco] CoCo 3 to VGA

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Fri May 21 12:13:15 EDT 2004

Allen,

I contacted Software Hut and they said 8 weeks to ship. I saw that as a bad
flag, you have found the reason.

The CoCo DOES NOT provide a clock or pixel clock out. Just the standard,
Hsync and Vsync.

Have to watch what kind of converter you get. They are not all the same.
Interlaced input(NTSC) to progressive scan, etc.....

Interesting........

Mark
Cloud-9