[Coco] Moving from SyQuest EZ-135 to CompactFlash

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon May 17 11:54:37 EDT 2004

Here's how:

1. Insert your CF into a USB card reader on the Mac.
2. The card shouldn't have a recognizable filesystem, so OS X will put
up an alert... click on the "Ignore" button
3. At terminal, type:   dd if=/dev/disk1 of=myimage.dsk
4. Wait for the image to transfer form the CF (/dev/disk1) to the
myimage.dsk file.

That's it...