[Coco] Monk on the Way

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Fri May 14 16:38:11 EDT 2004

Roger Taylor wrote:

> I feel for Boisy down here in Louisiana.  We have some nasty storm
> weather that's been hanging around for several days.  I definately
> wouldn't want to be up in the sky right now.  :)
That storm came over my house yesterday and last night.
Bryan - College Station got 12 inches of rain yesterday and Hearne right
up the road from there got 17 inches. We were without electricity from 9
pm to 4:30 am last night.

Sunny and partly cloudy here at 3:30. Heavy dark clouds in all directions.