[Coco] [Color Computer] Hard Drive sizes

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Thu May 13 12:16:44 EDT 2004

Allen,

Don't recall right off, 127MB?? I keep my partitions at 120MB so that the
utils that don't look at the clustering don't crash the hard drive.

120MB is a HUGE drive anyway.....

I have a table, I think it is in the TC^3 Manual that lists the cluster #
to physical sizes. That is online at ww.cloud9tech.doc , just dl the
manual.

I will have only four 128MB CF, NEW that I will be selling in a package
form with the new SuperIDE, $30 for 128MB. Get them while they last or buy
your own. With HDB-DOS at 256 drives which takes about 80MB of space, the
rest can be for NitrOS-9, or a little more than 40MB.

Some cool stuff for sure....Rockford, Mamou, new hardware, etc...

Don't miss our seminar on Saturday afternoon for the tour......

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9