[Coco] How should I dress

David Macias dmacias666 at LABridge.com
Tue May 11 10:06:49 EDT 2004

Even as a Southern California, I can handle those conditions.  Chicago
is a wonderful city.  At the first "Last Coco Fest" I spent 90 percent
of my time with Coco activities.  When I attended the third one I only
stayed half the time.  My third trip, which I believe was the sixth
fest, I spent about twenty percent of my time.  It looks like the rain
will end Saturday, so I can spend a lot of time in and out of Chicago.
Funny though, on my last fest I invited some of my fellow attendees to
go with me to Chicago as I had rented a car. Their response was that
Chicago was too dangerous.  Please!

David