[Coco] Potential Dragon Market

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Mon May 10 22:03:16 EDT 2004

Boisy, I have a Dragon and a lot of software for it.  Much of the
software runs on both a Dragon and the Coco, but I'm guessing the
software author does some ROM testing and runs the software
accordingly.  I do have some Dragon rompacks but I've never tried them
in my Coco.  I understand that most of the ROM routines have different
starting addresses in the two machines.  I've had many discussions about
conversion with an e-mail friend in GB, but nothing has been resolved yet.

-- Steve --