[Coco] Painting Yellowed CoCo Cases

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon May 10 21:25:10 EDT 2004

On Monday 10 May 2004 10:38 am, jimcox at miba51.com wrote:
> On Sun, 9 May 2004 23:09:38 -0700 (PDT)
>
>   Bob <theother_bob at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >--- jimcox at miba51.com wrote:
> >> On Thu, 6 May 2004 07:17:45 -0700 (PDT)
> >>
> >> Hmmmm, maybe I could paint one of my in the Urban Camo
> >> pattern that I've seen around ;)
> >
> >Urban camo?
> >What, paint it cement gray and splatter it with bird
> >droppings? ;-)
> >
> >Bob
>
> Bob:
>
> Here's a good example of the urban camo pattern. Note,
> there are no bird droppings on it :)
>
> http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=5617&tabID=

Are you _sure_?  If a (non-raptor) bird crapped on that suit, how would
you know if you weren't wearing it?  (Yes, I've been crapped on by NYC
squab in my time, and it shows _great_ on a blue pin suit.

And what's that pattern supposed to mix in with?  It's the color of
concrete used in the States, not building materials used over yonder.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

So smile while you're making it, laugh while you're taking it,
even though you're faking it, nobody's gonna know.
		Alan Price, "O Lucky Man"