[Coco] Coco technical manual on-line

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sun May 9 07:55:13 EDT 2004

Bob Devries wrote:
> An interesting website I came across in my Googling. The COCO (1) Technical
> manual!
>
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kryten_droid/coco/coco_tm.htm
> --
> Regards, Bob Devries. Ipswich, Queensland, Australia.
> Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.

Indeed, but it is missing some links. It is not possible to get to the
power supply information by any normal route but it is there. You will
need to use http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kryten_droid/coco/ and then
select http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kryten_droid/coco/coco_tm_46.png
and http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kryten_droid/coco/coco_tm_47.png .

Of course now that I have posted the .png links, you can go to them
directly but there may be other problems for which you will need the
main page.