[Coco] Fw: NitrOS9 03.02.01

Bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 09:17:49 EDT 2004

--- "Boisy G. Pitre" <boisy at boisypitre.com> wrote:
> On May 8, 2004, at 7:11 AM, Bruce Calkins wrote:
>
> >> Anybody else having a problem unzipping these files?
> >>
> >> I'll try downloading them again later today.
> >>
> >> Bruce W.

> Please clarify...  Are you having a problem downloading the files, or
> unzipping them?   If the latter, which unzip utility are you using?

And before you answer, check the size of your zip file...
It should be over 400KB. I'm also having d/l problems.
I get about 10-20% and then the progress bar jumps to 100%
and acts like it completed successfully.

You end up with a small zip file that *appears* intact and even
opens (in my case in Win ME) but contains no files.

Bob