[Coco] Experimental CoCo Case Repaintings

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Fri May 7 00:15:34 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 04 May 2004 07:21 pm, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:
> Ok folks, I have a couple of (large) images of a repainted CoCo 2
> case using the Krylon Fusion paint.  I have to say I am pleased with
> the results, and even so it could have come out much better had I
> waited a bit longer for drying.  Consider this a dry run...
>
> http://aes.dyndns.org:6809/DSC00006.JPG
> http://aes.dyndns.org:6809/DSC00007.JPG

Spiff.  I guess I'd better see what all colors are available.  How well
do decals stick to that paint?  A Coco3 needs a racing stripe.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

And this was no disciplined march; it was a stampede--a stampede
gigantic and terrible--without order and without a goal, six million
people _unarmed_ and unprovisioned, driving headlong.  It was the
beginning of the rout of civilisation, of the massacre of mankind.
			Herbert George Wells, _The War of the Worlds_