[Coco] LED Sign Kit for the CoCo

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Mon May 3 12:59:01 EDT 2004

At 11:16 AM 5/3/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone remember an LED Sign Kit for the CoCo being produced?  Back in
>'89 or '90, the community college I was going to had a CoCo 2 with a
>cartridge that connected to an LED sign.  Through the CoCo, the sign could
>be programmed to emit messages in the cafeteria.
>
>Anyone know what company produced these?
>
>Boisy

It's funny you mentioned this Boisy... back in the 90's I went to visit a
friend of mine who was going to a college down there close to where you
live, and they had an LED marquee in the cafeteria.  It seems that the name
of the college has slipped my mind but if you mention the name to me, I'll
know.