[Coco] Superboard discussion: Serial EEPROM

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Mon May 3 11:22:02 EDT 2004

At 09:57 AM 5/3/2004 -0500, you wrote:

Darn software guys...... The "SuperBoard Rev 1.0 (Serial #0001)" would be
nice but it would require a different .pof file for each SuperBoard and
chew up a ton of the CPLD. Not something I would want to maintain.

We could VERY easily add a register that would be a byte or two wide that
could handle configuration, options data and SB presence info.

Mark
Cloud-9