[Coco] Painting Yellowed CoCo Cases

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Sun May 2 17:20:53 EDT 2004

Boisy G. Pitre wrote:

> This is what you speak of?
>
> http://www.krylon.com/main/product_template.cfm?
> levelid=5&sub_levelid=10&productid=1751&content=product_details
>

> Looks pretty good.  I'll have to head over to Wal-Mart today and pick
> some up.
>
> Boisy
>
> On May 2, 2004, at 10:47 AM, jdaggett at gate.net wrote:

If you're going to Wal-Mart, Boisy, just get their own house brand of
spray paint in ivory or some other off-white color.  Wash the case
thoroughly with dish detergent and water first.  Apply several coats
sparingly.  That's all I used on the Grizzly CoCo, on both the regular
chassis and my homemade cover and it has held up well for six years now
through some rough handling.

Griz