[Coco] Painting Yellowed CoCo Cases

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun May 2 11:47:39 EDT 2004

Boisy

There is a new spray paint from Krylon that is supposed to be better
suited for plastics. Standard water based paints do not work well on
most plastics.

there are some laquer and oil based paints that might have some
success. Still overall painting plastics is not a very good solution.

That is why the new Krylon spray paint is interesting.

james