[Coco] gcc-coco-rsdos installer for Mac OS X

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Tue May 25 09:09:15 EDT 2004

I've made an installer for gcc for the CoCo, targeting RS-DOS, for Mac
OS X. However, I don't have a clean system on which to test it. Would a
few Mac OS X users please test the installer out for me?

All you need to do is install it, add /usr/local/bin to your path, then
run make in a testing directory. The installer is at
http://skwirl.ca/coco/gcc-coco-rsdos-package.pkg and the testing
directory is at http://skwirl.ca/coco/gcc-coco-test.tar.gz

This assumes a working knowledge of how to use the terminal and basic
command-line utilities. If you don't know how, I can explain some it.
You'll also need the developer tools installed, for make.

Note: these binaries have only been tested on Mac OS X 10.3. I can't
guarantee they'll work on 10.2.

Thanks for your help,
James