[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Digest Number 430

Allen Huffman allenhuffman-yahoo6683 at mailblocks.com
Mon May 17 22:41:08 EDT 2004

>    Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 02:28:03 -0300
>    From: "Richard E. Crislip" <rcrislip at neo.rr.com>
> Subject: Re: CoCoFest!
>
> Hello Allen
>
> Hi Allen 8-) Enjoyed meeting you. Maybe someday I'll be able to see
> your
> rennesaunce <sp??> production.

Well, you can at least see the website:
http://www.piratecomedyshow.com (No CoCos were used in the production,
however.)

And if you have broadband, I can send you a link to a 26MB QuickTime
clip of the show ;-)

I guess once a pirate, always a pirate (though when I was 12, it was
copies of tape games I had...)  See?  Almost on topic!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM