[Coco] MS free disk space

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Sat May 15 16:09:20 EDT 2004

On my Windows ME hard drive I am getting notices that I am running low
on free disk space. I would like to delete some graphics, programs etc.

If I goto 'my computer' and bring up local disk and then highlight a
program, right click and select delete, I get the file deleted but there
is a back up written by the name 'copy of'.  I have one I worked on that
says 'Copy (21) of Copy of ......'.

This is kind of like my Sears bill I just got.  Minimum payment $4.00,
finance charge $8.00. I never will get any free space on my local disk.

Can anyone guide me to the flag I have set wrong?

Dave