[Coco] CoCo IDE -> Compact Flash

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu May 13 19:31:26 EDT 2004

Thanks to Boisy and Mark, I'm starting to remember things.  (Did I
*really* write an article about sector sizes and using RGB-DOS and all
that years ago?  I'd never know it by what I remember now!)

I think getting rid of all my external HD stuff (and only having a
floppy and serial pack, plus IDE CompactFlash) is going to be GREAT!  I
look forward to picking up the IDE interface, the RGB-DOS that is not
RGB-DOS anymore, and a CF-IDE adapter, this weekend!

		Allen