[Coco] Potential Dragon Market

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon May 10 17:41:00 EDT 2004

Today, Mark and I were discussing the Dragon 64 as a potential market
for our products.  During lunch, I pulled out my Dragon by Tano which I
purchased on-line several years back, and discovered that the cartridge
port is very similar to the CoCo's.  The SuperIDE DOES work on the
Dragon 64; however, HDB-DOS does not.

Do any folks on this list know the state of Dragon users today?  I
would expect that most would be in Europe.  Cloud-9 is certainly
willing to look into offering products like the SuperIDE to those
users, assuming they exist. In the case of this particular product, I
suspect HDB-DOS would have to be "ported" to the Dragon BASIC
framework.

Regards,
Boisy