[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Burke & Burke Shareware ?

John A Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Sun May 2 09:07:56 EDT 2004

Sorry it took longer than stated.
Shareware registrations for the Burke & Burke items are as follows:

$5:00
Daggorpatch, Zclock, World Class Chess, SCSI-512, EzGen, Pertascii, Wild
& MV

$10.00
XT-ROM, File Recovery System

$15:00
 RSB; File System Repack, PowerBoost Software

$20.00
CoCo XT Source; EzGen Source, Pertascii Source

All Registration Fees should be sent to :

Serotonin Software
P.O. Box 1045
Woodinville, QA  USA   98072-1045

At previous FEST!s, Glenside did collect the fees and forward them to
Chris for the packages that we had available, on site.  Most of the OS-9
material is still available, but the packagd documantation may not be.
Chris did, however, include text files with the software, to the best of
my knowledge.

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:45:38 GMT Tony Podraza <tonypodraza at juno.com>
writes:

> There are no rights released to anyone, exclusively, provided the
> shareware agreement is included with the software re-distributed.
> Chris had a suggested list of shareware proces included with the
> package that he sent Glenside.  I don't have that here, at work, but
> will try to dig it up later tonight.  In any case, anyone who has a
> shareware copy is free to pass it on, but mind you, I still believe
> that Chris deserves his requested due.
>
> Shaloam
>
> -- tlindner at ix.netcom.com wrote:
> chazbeenhad <chazbeenhad at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi. I thought I read somewhere that B&B software had been released
> as
> > shareware.
>
> I heard that Burke and Burke gave the rights of all their software
> the Glennside Color Computer Club.
>
> > I'm interested in trying the DAGGOPATCH program to play
> > Dungeons of Daggorath under OS9, or at least be able to save to a
>
> > floppy. :-)
>
> The version of Daggopatch I have doesn't let you play the game
> under
> OS-9, all it does is let you save to disk.
>
> > Could anyone help me find out where to get this program?
>
> I believe if you become a member of the GCCC, then I can honestly
> send
> you a copy of Daggopatch. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
>
> --
> tim lindner
> tlindner at ix.netcom.com
> Bright

> ---------------------~-->
> Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or
> Lexmark
> Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US &
> Canada.
> http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CFFolB/TM

>      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Tony Podraza, Secretary; Glenside  Color Computer Club, Inc
Sponsor of the "BAKER'S DOZEN" Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
May, 15th & 16th 2004--Same Familiar Place
Best Western Plaza Hotel & Convention Center
Visit our website---http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside