[Coco] Superboard discussion: Serial EEPROM

Bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Sat May 1 01:51:46 EDT 2004

Okay, I haven't added much to it, but just wanted to put this initial map out
there to get some feedback.

[8 bytes - VROM 1 label]
[8 bytes - VROM 2 label]
[8 bytes - VROM 3 label]
[8 bytes - VROM 4 label]
[8 bytes - VROM 5 label]
[8 bytes - VROM 6 label]
[8 bytes - VROM 7 label]
[8 bytes - VROM 8 label]
[1 byte  - VROM default select]
[1 byte  - startup preferences  stjjccmm]
   bit 7    s  = speed        0=low 1=hi
   bit 6    t  = hires type   0=Tandy 1=CoCoMax3*
   bits 4-5 jj = joystk pref  0=ask 1=L 2=R 3=hires*
   bits 2-3 dd = column pref  0=32 1=40 2=80
   bits 0-1 mm = monitor      0=ask 1=cmp 2=rgb (3=mono?)
[190 bytes free in RSDOS section]
[256 bytes reserved for NitrOS9]

* hires joystick driver up to user/software.

Bob