[Coco] Anybody ever post "Quaver"?

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Wed Mar 31 08:24:40 EST 2004

At 05:09 AM 3/31/04 -0800, Bruce Birkner wrote:
>Well, if your asking, you have any old boards stored away? like the eprom
>programmer? or maybee something else?

Data Gatherer, I believe, is the only one I have in any quantity (maybe a
dozen).

Most of the other boards sold out years ago, before the company went
bankrupt in 1986. I only have examples for archiving purposes (and one of
each Lowerkit, including my prototype -- I think I showed these at the
Glenside show a few years ago). I'll look & report back.

My temptation is to gather together all my CoCo stuff and put it on eBay
... after asking for takers first here, of course. :).

As hope of seeing my remaining writings, listings, etc., fades (the media
were sent to someone who said he could copy them for me into PC-readable
format, but that was several years ago), there's no point in keeping the
hardware.

Dennis