[Coco] [Off Topic] Very General Question

Rogelio Perea os9dude at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 00:43:58 EST 2004

 "Charles D. Shrader II" wrote:

> So what city and state does everyone live in?  I'm in Knoxville, TN.
> Born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska.
>
> GO BIG RED!!!
>
> Also, what is your favorite game on the TRS-80 Model 2/3?

Ahem!, for a long time I was in Nogales Mexico, 3 years ago I moved slightly north to Nogales Arizona and since 2004 started I've relocated to the Brunswicks area in New Jersey. Almost all my CoCo stuff is still in Arizona waiting to be hauled over (mmm, two or three months down the line still)... have yet to find any local places where one can from time to time get some old hardware on sale... any hints will be greatly appreciated!

On the TRS-80 Model III one of my favorite games was 13 Ghosts... pretty simple for today's standards and other Model III gems that third party companies developed, but it was one of the first glimpses of something running on a Model III in a Radio Shack store while as a kid... got hooked on computers ever since.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-