[Coco] Anybody ever post "Quaver"?

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Tue Mar 30 23:54:16 EST 2004

The software runs fine from tape, but if I try to load it directly I
get FM or IO errors. According to Dennis:-

"I have a printed listing in front of me, from the documentation. It
specifies bytes $40-$43 get some data, then a set of tables at $4400,
$4500, $4600 and $4700. It then sets the port at $FF20, and loads the
program beginning at the fixed address of $4800. All memory from
$5000 to $8000 is assigned to the compiled music."

This may be a problem to transfer to disk. I'll have to think on it.
It can be done, I just need to figure out the method.

Neil