[Coco] [Color Computer] FS: CoCo 3, drives, controllers, multipack, & misc in OKC

stan.hall at sbcglobal.net stan.hall at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 27 20:02:09 EST 2004

Sorry for the delay in replying.  After digging through my boxes more I came up with 5 controllers:

1 J&M - with a ROM switch installed and appears to be DECB 2.0 with the switch in either position
1 J&M - doesn't appear to work
2 Tandy FD-501 DECB 2.1
1 Unlabeled long case controller.  Probably a FD-500, has a Tandy board and DECB 2.0

I also came across:
 2 joysticks
hi res joystick interface
coco mouse
speech sounds catridge
Orchestra 90 music synthesizer
Disk Basic manual

Rom Paks:
Shanghai (for CoCo 3)
Temple of Rom
Chess
Facemaker
Demolition Derby
Poltergeist

So let me know if you are interested in anything of the other stuff.

Thanks,

Stan