[Coco] Are we selling too low?

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Mar 23 17:38:28 EST 2004

At 03:30 PM 3/23/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>After looking at this auction:
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
>ViewItem&item=2795093964&category=1247&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBBI%3AIT&rd=1
>
>... I wonder if Cloud-9's $60 for a New CoCo 3 might be a bit low?

Oops, your link is "broken" by a space character.  I checked out the
auction and it's at $91 right now.  A bit too high, considering you can
sometimes find them at the local thrift stores for $5.   It's obvious that
the bidders aren't aware of Cloud-9's new CoCo 3s.  After shipping and
handling, I'm sure they're going to pay what it used to cost to walk one
out of the Shack.