[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Searching for disk controller

chazbeenhad chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 14:07:23 EST 2004

Hi. I don't know part numbers, is the 26-3129 the controller for the
fd-502? Or came with the fd-502 anyway....

I don't know about duel dos chips ..... But under OS9 I could use a
full floppy and not have to use flippy disks with my Disto. I have
the Disto SC2, and a Burke & Burke HDD adapter with a Western Digital
controller in it. Good stuff in the late 80s :-)

Charlie