[Coco] Re: Where's everybody goin'?

David dbree at duo-county.com
Wed Mar 17 06:52:12 EST 2004

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 11:42:58PM -0600, James Ross wrote:

> difficult to follow discussions in a sensible way ..."
>
> Perhaps there are email programs that can, but I have yet to find one.

What system are you running?  Looking at your mail header the source
Received (unless you're using an web interface) leads me to believe
you're running Debian.  If you're operating Linux, and you would be
comfortable with a text-based client, mutt handles threading quite
nicely.  IIUC, mutt _may_ be available for windows, also.

Although I don't have it installed now, it seems that KMail also handles
threading, I can't remember for sure.