[Coco] Re: Where's everybody goin'?

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 12 22:05:51 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <KnudsenMJ at aol.com>
To: <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Re: Where's everybody goin'?

> In a message dated 3/12/04 2:07:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wb8tyw at qsl.net
> writes:
> What is the gmane newsgroup?  Is that sort of like bit.listserv.coco, a
> netnews substitute for email?
>
> Three of the names are not people I would expect to unsubscribe from
> maltedmedia.
> When I go on vacation, I turn off mail but remain subscribed.  In fact, I'
> still subscribed at PUCC, just haven't turned on mail for 4
onths.  --Mike K.

> Just curious.
> Dennis was asking if you unsubscribed to coco at maltedmedia?
> He just had 5 people do that.

I sent this message to Tony and  here is his responce. I suppose something
could have happened to the others as well.

> writes:

Actually, I was dropped by a daemon.   Juno blocked the incoming and i
have just recently been able to get them to remove the block.  Now I
guess I should resubscribe.