[Coco] Anybody ever post "Quaver"?

Bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 04:02:06 EST 2004

Hi Dennis,

> >I have it somewhere... not sure if I ever moved it to disk or if it's
> >still on a cassette. I'll do some digging.
>
> Thanks. If there's any way the BASIC, binary, and source (though I don't
> think it was on the cassette -- not sure) could make it to my in box, that
> would be wondrous!

I haven't found the cassette yet because it's saved *somewhere* on one of my
own C-60's. I have, however, located the magazines that I typed it in from, Nov
& Dec '83 TCCM, which includes the source. Would scanned copies of the source
be okay? Do you want the entire article? advertisements? I love looking back at
the ads in these old books. I still reel at the price of floppy drives.

The November issue also has the article "One-Finger Hexload", which is the
program I used to enter the ML portion of Quaver (and many others!) Didn't have
and assembler at the time.

Bob