[Coco] Re: Mystery chip on COCO2 XC80652P

Theodore Evans (Alex) alxevans at concentric.net
Thu Mar 11 20:36:33 EST 2004

On Mar 11, 2004, at 5:54 AM, Richard E. Crislip wrote:

> Trust me mate, we have regulations here too, that doesn't mean every
> follows
> them, but most of us realize that there are good reasons for those
> rules.
> One has to be a licensed electrician to wire a house, or their work
> has to
> inspected by a licensed electrician if anyone does the work on their
> own.

That's a bit of a hasty generalization (as was the previous).  Like the
vast majority of things in the US it varies from state to state.  Some
places it is permissible to do a certain amount of your own wiring in
your own home, of course this may be an issue when it come time to sell
your home.

--
Theodore (Alex) Evans | 2B v ~2B = ?