[Coco] Re: I'm signing off - 6309 Microprocessor Enhancements

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Mar 11 11:29:58 EST 2004

At 09:05 AM 3/11/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>At 08:51 AM 3/11/04 -0500, John E. Malmberg wrote:
> >But please do not think that anyone that appears to have opposing views
> >is evil or insensitive.
>
>John Collyer unsubbed a few hours ago. :(
>
>Dennis

To be honest, it think he might have been wanting to argue his way out the
door even though he was leaving anyway.  If only he had cooled off and gave
the whole thing a vacation, he might not feel so bad coming back one
day.  Ofcourse, we've seen people leave in anger in the past, for one
reason or another.  Right now, it's not hard at all to get mad at the whole
world and just throw your arms in the air.  :)

I won't reply any further because I think everybody, including myself, has
tried hard enough to not get involved in these posts.