[Coco] CoCo friends. Efforts to Protect Overtime Pay Under Attack

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Tue Mar 9 23:39:24 EST 2004

Please, John.  These posts are becoming political announcements and are
not even remotely related to the Coco.  I know I enjoy many off-topic
discussions here, but please let's leave these blatant political ads out
of this discussion group.  In case you are wondering, I would object
just as strongly to similar quotes from the Republican campaign as
well.  IMHO, this is not the forum for this type of discussion.

Thanks!

-- Steve --