[Coco] I'm signing off - 6309 Microprocessor Enhancements

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 13:32:32 EST 2004

I liked the suggestion to just lay off computers for a while, then come back
to it when the spirit moves you.  John's work shows that he reached a pretty
high level of programming skill, which deserves to make a comeback when he's
ready.

Drain any golf course water hazard, and you will find whole golf bags full of
clubs, that someone threw in there, swearing off golf for eternity.  Eternity
arrived next season, in many cases.  I'd bet there's a pond somewhere with
two or three sets of clubs from the same golfer :-)

You can take a natural-born programmer out of the computer room, but you
can't take the ... Mike K.