[Coco] I'm signing off - 6309 Microprocessor Enhancements

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Mon Mar 8 10:22:43 EST 2004

I'm not crazy I am just tired of programming as a hobby and I was
just telling everyone good luck and goodbye. I don't want to do this
anymore. I left behind my work for any body that wants to use it.

I added my political view in my goodbye message (The Controllers
are winning) I blame our troubles on corporate greed. It is plain and
simple to see that there is no loyalties when it comes to making a buck.

I believe that the democratic political ticket (although it is far from
perfect)
is our best bet when it comes to keeping jobs in America. Another thing I
am tired of all the endless auto maker's commercials and being constantly
bombarded with ads. Be it on the internet, TV, or cable. It's like we don't
know which vehicle we want to choose. So much money for commercials.

I suspect my auto plant will likely shut down soon. I believe that if we are
to survive as a country we will have to bring manufacturing of products back
to our shores. Things like steel production, automobiles, computer chips,
and
even textiles. I think if we don't do this we will not survive as the
greatest nation
on the face of the earth. Now even your white collar jobs are being sent
away.

Wake up before it is too late and vote democratic this year. Start
supporting a
union and get a collective bargaining agreement at your place of employment.
Do you like overtime pay they want to take it away from you! We have fought
long and hard for workers rights let us not give up now unless you like to
mana-
facture hamburgers at McDonalds. The president has said that this is our new
manufacturing jobs that we can get.

Again I say goodbye and good luck to the coco community.

John Collyer