Tubes, was: Re: [Coco] [Color Computer] Re: mystery chip on COCO2 XC80652P

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Mon Mar 8 10:24:42 EST 2004

At 09:51 AM 3/8/04 -0500, jdaggett at gate.net wrote:
>I have a 1926 RCA AM radio at my father's house.
>An old five tube receiver that tubes for it are gettign as rare as hen's
>teeth.

Let me know what tubes you need. I have several thousand tubes in storage,
and quite a few old ones -- two-digit IDs, 4- and 5-pin tubes, metal,
loctals, solder-ins, nuvistors, etc. I still repair electronic stuff one
day per week at a local shop, and that tube collection that I dragged
around for 35 years is starting to come in handy again. :)

Dennis