[Coco] Attachments and e-mail (was: FTP problems.)

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Fri Mar 5 21:20:33 EST 2004

Hi,

Any other name sensitive file types? Why are they bothering as there are so
many ways to rename and get around them.

"original.ini" follows:

[MaltedMedia CoCo]
HOST=maltedmedia.com
UID=anonymous
TIMEOFFSET=0
FIREWALL=0
PASVMODE=0
AMODE=0
CONVEXT=0
FORCLOW=0
PROMPT=0
HASH=1
MODE=73
RETAIN=1
rdir0="/coco"
rdir1="/"
rdir2="/coco/USERGROUPS"
ldir0=C:\DATA\CoCo
ldir1=C:\DATA
ldir2=C:\DATA\RTSI
ldir3=C:\
ldir4=C:\Program Files
ldir5=C:\Program Files\WS_FTP Pro
ldir6=D:\My Documents\CoCo\BUG
rdir3="/coco/USERGROUPS/OS9UG"
ldir7=D:\My Documents\CoCo
DOUPDATE=1
STOU=0
RECU=0
CGOOD=4
CTIME=2041985840 29619085
REGETMODE=1
ldir8=D:\My Documents\CoCo\US_OS9_Usergrpup
ldir9=D:\My Documents
rdir4="/coco/USERGROUPS/OS9UG/MOTD 1996"
rdir5="/coco/USERGROUPS/OS9UG/MOTD 1996/PICS"
rdir6="/coco/USERGROUPS/OS9UG/MOTD 1995"
rdir7="/coco/USERGROUPS/OS9UG/MOTD 1994"
rdir8="/coco/USERGROUPS/OS9UG/MOTD 1993"
rdir9="/coco/USERGROUPS/OS9UG/MOTD 1992"
REGETRDIR=/coco
REGETRFILE=cocolist-2000.zip
REGETLDIR=C:\DATA\CoCo
REGETLFILE=cocolist-2000.zip