[Coco] FTP problems.

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Fri Mar 5 06:23:59 EST 2004

Hi,

Passive mode for "maltedmedia.com" allowed me to get good files.

Not as fast as I have seen many times before, but I can live with it.

First I set passive mode ON and got two good files, then setting passive
mode OFF I was unable to get a file, just seemed to stall so I killed it.

Then with passive mode ON I sent the 1995 B.L.CoCo log zip file to incoming.
1994 Saturday. Each year takes up to 4 hours to assemble as I did not do it
before.

1996 and 1997 are missing. Anyone? 1991 and before are also needed.

Please test the 1995 file before allowing anyone to download it.

Note: My CoCo Log files are hand assembled and may have problems. At that
time I believe that the log files were split up to send to people. 1995
Looks good but 1994 has incomplete and other indications that there were
downloading errors. Its mainly text but some binaries were messed up and
perhaps not put together to allow decoding.

Thanks for your help.

Stephen H. Fischer <sfischer1 at mindspring.com>