[Coco] OS Vulnerabilities

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Tue Mar 2 21:39:42 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Hazelton" <davehazelton at access-4-free.com>

> > I would say that Banks are doing a good job at it.
>
> Yea, but at the cost of ATM usage fees, checking accounts that cost
> money and savings accounts that earn less than inflation interest
rates  :)

After going through some nasty transfers of data, programming etc., I
commented to a friend who worked in a bank on how impressed I was
that the banks could do this without the screaming screw-ups. He
laughed and told me that when they did their changeovers EVERYONE
came to work on that days and helped to hold the system together,
manually if that's what it took.

Neil